Friday, October 20, 2017

Commentary on “I’d Better Go”

          Charles and I were always close, or so I would like to think as many of my best pre-middle school memories are rooted in the times when he would come to visit.  Though time would bring those merry times to an end of its own accord, the restless spirits of the Old House made that finality come sooner than it might have been.  As is mentioned in the story, Charles and I did a lot together during those years he came to stay, and even on one of my recent camping trips I introduced my son Brandon to the summer tradition that Charles had hooked me on, Crackers, candy, potted meat/Vienna sausages, and a cream soda.  Some things may end but the impact made is etched in us forever more.  This story is more than just a ghost story; it’s a flashback to a simpler time, where fun and creepy things often shared the same address.  I hope you enjoy “I’d Better Go.”

W. R. Frady

No comments:

Post a Comment