Monday, October 12, 2020

Welcome and about “When It Saw them It Growled and Ran…

     Welcome back to the shadows of Lacy Road! After a year’s hiatus it was time to make my return to the Legends of Lacy Road. I am very passionate about these tales as they, like the folklore and legends of the ages, and collections like Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark deserve to be told and shared. It feels good to be back. This year’s debut story is aptly named “When It Saw Them It Growled and Ran…” This tale took place in the early 90’s before I could drive and when NES was still the king of gaming systems. It takes place a few weeks following “The Peculiar Case of That Which Dwelt in the Field” and refers to those events only briefly. It can be said that my Old House was one of Legend as the stories can relate. As you can see in the background photo, it just radiates with that southern haunted legacy, and a mysterious history with origins unknown, all the while, standing proudly in its dilapidated grandeur. These were my “Stranger Things” only I lived there…

     I hope you enjoy this year’s season of true ghost stories, these Legends of Lacy Road

Sincerely

W. R. Frady

.

No comments:

Post a Comment