Friday, October 26, 2018

About The Thing in the Hallway

     The Thing in the Hallway is mentioned briefly in one of the telling of The Peculiar Case of That Which Dwelt in the Field.  It is an older happening that is one of many.  I can never forget the events of that evening as the memory is burned into the corridors of my mind forever more.  The life which I had in that Old House which is pictured here in the background, was an everyday adventure.  No one knew what would happen next as these Legends of Lacy testify.  While there are many who would not want to stay in such a place, I am glad for my time there.  These events are a part of me and have made me into the writer and person I have become. There is a peculiar feeling which crawls over my body as I recall seeing the shadow from the dining room, and even more so as I remember the burning ember-like eyes of the thing itself.  You will see many times in the Legends of Lacy Road when other stories are referred to as on many occasions one adventure leads into another.  I hope you enjoy this tale and the many more to come. 

See you in the Shadows…

W. R. Frady

No comments:

Post a Comment